Aithein Evo Frameset
Whether you are racing the local crits or winning the sprint for the sign on the chain gang. Or if your only concern is simply not being last to the coffee shop the new Aithein EVO is a bike that likes to be ridden at pace.
The Aithein Evo frameset has had several changes including, a new downtube with internal cable routing, ½ a degree slackening in the headtube to achieve increased tyre grip and clearance for 28mm tyres.
The good thing with building your perfect bike with Hooked on Cycling is that you get your perfect bike FIRST time!! No more modifying off the peg bikes to fit your requirements. You can utilise existing components to provide all or some of the parts required for your perfect bike! Come instore to discuss your bike with our experts.
- Advanced, Superplastic Formed, ‘Anti Gravity’ seat tube, adds immense core stability to the frame, allowing us to lighten the main tubes.
- Internal routed cables on the downtube.
- Increased clearance for up to 28c tyres for more grip, speed and comfort.
- Lightweight Race Frame
- 330g monocoque carbon, taper 1.5” stiff fork.
- Taper Head Tube.
- BSA thread bottom bracket for ease of use and serviceability.
- Tough anodised frame finish with laser-etched graphics and special decals.
Please fill in the form below to enquiry about availability